Crossword clues for ert
vb. 1 (context transitive UK dialectal English) To incite; urge on; encourage. 2 (context transitive UK dialectal English) To irritate; grill; provoke. 3 (context intransitive UK dialectal English) To be eager, prone; hurry. 4 (context transitive UK dialectal English) To make as if to strike; argue (with); strive after; try to obtain. 5 (context intransitive UK dialectal English) To strive onward and upward.
ERT may stand for:
- Trieste Broadcasting Corporation (Ente Radio Trieste), Free Territory of Trieste's state broadcaster
- Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (Ellinikí Radiofonía Tileórasi), Greece's public broadcaster
- Earth-received time, a measurement used when dealing with interplanetary spacecraft
- Electrical resistivity tomography, a geophysical imaging technique
- Elizabeth River Tunnels Project, the transportation project being managed by Elizabeth River Crossings of upgrading the two tunnels of the Elizabeth River
- Elektrooniline Riigi Teataja (eRT), the official web publication of laws of the Republic of Estonia
Emergency response team, a group of persons trained to deal with hazardous or dangerous situations
- Nuclear power plant emergency response team
- Emergency Response Team (RCMP), paramilitary counter-terrorism unit
- Emergency Room Technician, EMT or Paramedic working in a hospitals Emergency Room
- Encoder receiver transmitter, is a packet radio protocol developed by Itron for automatic meter reading
- Enzyme replacement therapy, a treatment for some lysosomal diseases
- ERT (company), a clinical research company
- ESPN Regional Television, a College Football and Basketball syndicator
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy, a type of hormone replacement therapy for menopause
- European Round Table of Industrialists, an influential European interest group
- Evidence Response Team, a U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation team
- Exclusive Ride Time, time allocated by an amusement park to allow a certain group sole use of an amusement ride
ERT (eResearchTechnology, Inc.) is a global company specializing in clinical services and customizable medical devices to biopharmaceutical and healthcare organizations. It is the market leader for centralized cardiac safety and respiratory efficacy services in drug development and also collects, analyzes and distributes electronic patient reported outcomes ( ePRO) in multiple modalities across all phases of clinical research.
Usage examples of "ert".
With the addition of conventional and draped aerial photography, infrared photography, and artificial aperture side-looking radar, the total information available to ERTS exceeded two million images, with new input on the order of thirty images an hour.
The very concept of personality flopover had been evolved through ERTS testing.