EER may refer to:
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, A seasonal average (SEER) of the Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- Energy efficiency rating, a score out of six stars applied to housing in the Australian Capital Territory
- East of England Regiment, a British army unit
- Equine Exertional Rhabdomyolysis, a muscular problem due to carbohydrate overload in horses
- Emerging Energy Research, a subsidiary of IHS Inc.
- Enhanced Entity-Relationship Model, a high-level conceptual data model extended from the Entity-Relationship Model
- European Economic Review, a journal published by Elsevier
- Equal Error Rate, a score to measure the accuracy of a statistical classification or detection system.
- Experimental event rate
- Enlisted Performance Report
- Enhanced Entity–Relationship (or Extended Entity–Relationship) is a high-level or conceptual data model incorporating extensions to the original entity–relationship (ER) model, used in the design of databases.
Usage examples of "eer".
November, eer sat on a bench and squinted through bare tree limbs at a blue-and-white sky.
Paul, met Etienne en Lili en Marie, en de oude mevrouw Van Raat riep van den overkant haar toe, dat de familie Pretmaker de eer van haren naam weer goed ophield.
McCoy, my copilot, and my flight engi n eer to be taken immediately many miles away to a safe area.