Crossword clues for eddie
- Griffin of the N.B.A.
- Guitarist Van Halen
- Comedian Izzard
- Vaudeville's ___ Foy and the Seven Little Foys
- "Frasier" terrier
- Haskell of "Leave It to Beaver"
- 1983 flick "___ and the Cruisers"
- Rock's ___ Van Halen
- Meat Loaf's "Rocky Horror Picture Show" role
- Clothing retailer Bauer
- Vedder of Pearl Jam
- Little Munster
- Money making hits
- Money or Murphy
- One of the Munsters
- Fast ___
- Clothier Bauer
- Jockey Arcaro
- Aviator Rickenbacker
- Dog on "Frasier"
- Wally's pal in "Leave It to Beaver"
- "Leave It to Beaver" pal
- "Leave It to Beaver" smoothie
- Actor Albert
- One of the Munsters of 60's TV
- Vaudevillian Foy
- Money in the music business?
- "Leave It to Beaver" boy
- "Frasier" dog
- Ex-Twin Tony
- With 36-Across, "Take Me Home Tonight" singer
- Plank on a pitcher's mound
- Fast ___ Felson, real-life hustler portrayed in "The Hustler"
- Murphy who's heard in "Shrek"
Eddie or Eddy may refer to:
- Eddy (surname), used by descendants of a number of English, Irish and Scottish families
- Eddie (given name)
- Eddy (fluid dynamics), the swirling of a fluid and the reverse current created when the fluid flows past an obstacle
Eddie is a 1996 comedy film starring Whoopi Goldberg and Frank Langella. The film barely broke even at the box office, grossing $31,387,164 in the US. The film was directed by Steve Rash.
Eddie or Eddy is a diminutive for Edward, Edmund, Edgar, Edsel or Edwin. It is also occasionally used as a given name on its own and may refer to:
Eddie Crater is a crater in the Elysium quadrangle of Mars at 12.3° north latitude and 217.9° west longitude. It is 89 km in diameter and was named after Lindsay Eddie, a South African astronomer (1845–1913).
Impact craters generally have a rim with ejecta around them, in contrast volcanic craters usually do not have a rim or ejecta deposits. As craters get larger (greater than 10 km in diameter) they usually have a central peak. The peak is caused by a rebound of the crater floor following the impact.
Image:Wikieddie.jpg|Eddie Crater, as seen by CTX camera (on Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter). Image:Eddie Crater central peak.JPG| Eddie Crater central peak in Elysium quadrangle, as seen by HiRISE.
Eddie is the soundtrack to the 1996 film, Eddie. It was released on May 21, 1996 through Polygram Records and consisted of contemporary R&B and hip hop. The album peaked at 119 on the Billboard 200 and 44 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. Two singles made it to the charts, "Say It Again" which was a minor hit on the R&B charts and both the successful hits " Tell Me", and " It's All the Way Live (Now)".
"Eddie" is the ninth episode of the second season of Louie. It first aired on the FX channel in the United States on August 11, 2011.
The Eddie series is a book series written by Viveca Lärn (earlier Viveca Sundvall) about Eddie, a boy in early elementary school age in Sweden. The books are told from the he-perspective. The books were originally published between 1991 and 2001.
The books are spinoffs set in the same universe as the Mimmi series, and the main character Eddie is the brother of Mimmi's friend Anders.