EAI may refer to:
- Electroacoustic improvisation, a form of improvised music
- Electronic Arts Intermix
- Electronic Associates, Inc.
- Email Address Internationalization
- Engineering Animation, Inc., a defunct visualization software company
- Enterprise application integration, a software integration framework
- Epinephrine autoinjector
- European Alliance for Innovation, an international professional association
init. (context computing English) (initialism of enterprise application integration Enterprise Application Integration English)
Usage examples of "eai".
They eai shoots, they strip bark entirely around the boles of trees, killing them as surely as a wildfire.