Duga is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae.
Duga (Дуга; meaning Rainbow in English) was a high circulation Yugoslav and Serbian biweekly newsmagazine, which was published from the early 1970s until the 2000s by the Belgrade-based BIGZ publishing company. It had a predecessor which was closed in the 1960s.
Duga can refer to:
- Duga (genus), genus of moths
Duga-3, Soviet radar system deployed 1976-1989
- Duga-1 and Duga-2, prototypes of Duga-3
- Duga (magazine), Yugoslav and Serbian weekly newsmagazine
- Shaft bow, element of horse harness to attach to vehicle shaft
- Duga Island, island in Adriatic Sea, belonging to Croatia
- Duga Resa, municipality in Karlovac County, Croatia
- Duga, Podgorica, town in Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro
- Duga, Nikšić, town in Nikšić Municipality, Montenegro
- Duga, Štimlje, town in Štimlje municipality, Kosovo