Dren may refer to:
As a given name:
- Dren (name), an Albanian and Serbian given name
- Dren ( Radomir (town)), a settlement in Bulgaria in the Pernik Province.
- Dren, Demir Kapija, a village in the Republic of Macedonia.
- Dren (Prilep), a village in the Republic of Macedonia.
- Dren (Lazarevac), a settlement in Serbia.
- Dren (Obrenovac), a settlement in Serbia.
- Dren, Kostel, a settlement in Slovenia.
- Dren ( Leposavić), a settlement in Kosovo.
- DREN, a United States Department of Defense computer network
- "dren", fictional profanity from the science fiction TV series Farscape, see profanity in science fiction
Dren is a village situated in Lazarevac municipality in Serbia.
Dren is a village situated in Obrenovac municipality in Serbia.
Dren is a given name.
It is a unisex name in Albanian culture, particularly common for males in Kosovo. The origin of this name may be from the Albanian word dre for deer.
The word "Dren" means dogwood or specifically European Cornel (Cornus mas) in Serbian.
Dren is a village in Municipality of Prilep.
Category:Villages in Prilep Municipality
Dren is a mountain located by the town of Prilep in central R. Macedonia. It is 1.663 m high.
Category:Mountains of the Republic of Macedonia