Crossword clues for doa
- 1988 Dennis Quaid film
- Beyond paramedic help
- ___ 180
- ___ favor
- Unhelpable in the E.R., maybe
- Classic 1950 film noir
- Hosp. designation
- ___ double-take
- 1988 Meg Ryan thriller
- Beyond medical help, for short
- E.R. status
- Beyond paramedic aid, in brief
- 1950 film that opens with a man reporting his own murder
- 1988 Dennis Quaid/Meg Ryan movie
- Regrettable E.R. status
- 1950 noir film
- 1950 film in which Frank Bigelow investigates his own murder
- Tragic E.R. status
- Dennis Quaid remake of a 1950 film noir
- 1950 film noir starring Edmond O'Brien
- ___ good job
- Having no chance for success, as a proposal, for short
- Going nowhere, metaphorically
- 1949 Edmond O'Brien movie
- _____ good turn
- _____ good turn (help)
- 1950 film noir classic
- 1988 Meg Ryan film
- ___ good deed
- Edmond O'Brien film noir, 1950
- E.R. letters
- ___ 180 (turn around, in slang)
- ___ number on
- ___ number on (mess up)
- 1950 film noir thriller
- 1988 Dennis Quaid remake
- 1950 film noir
- ___ good turn
- 1949 film classic
- 1949 film noir classic
- Coroner's abbr.
- E.R. pronouncement
- ___ double take
- 1950 noir classic
- Too late for the E.R.
- Like some trauma patients
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
also d.o.a., 1929, police slang abbreviation of dead on arrival.
DOA is often an acronym for dead on arrival or Dead or Alive.
DOA may also refer to:
"DOA" is the second song released as a single from Foo Fighters' fifth album, In Your Honor.
doa (read as "do-a") is a Japanese hard rock band currently under the Giza Studio label. The band is named after a single letter of each of the members' names: Daiki Yoshimoto, Shinichiro Ohta, and Akihito Tokunaga.
So far they've released 23 singles, 10 albums, 1 best and 1 indies album
Doa is a genus of moths of the Doidae family.
Usage examples of "doa".
She plugged the archiver into the phone and sent the retriever to fetch data on the other seven AR DOAs.