DNE may refer to:
- The convention of circling important information (such as URLs, or assignments) and marking it DNE (short for do not erase) on chalkboards in academic institutions with shared lecture facilities.
- In mathematics it may be used as an abbreviation to illustrate that a proper solution to some problem Does Not Exist.
- An abbreviation for "Did not enter" or " Do not enter"
- The National Livestock Department (Direction Nationale d'Elevage – DNE) of Mauritania, which manages different aspects of agriculture in that nation
- Defining New Elegance – an English urban catchphrase by Alexander Hunter-Heslop, an international lifestyle critic.
- Direcção Nacional de Estatística, the national bureau for statistics of East Timor
- Dominion NewEnergy Inc ( DNE Resources), International energy consulting firm