DMI may refer to:
In science and technology:
- Danish Meteorological Institute
- Desktop Management Interface, a computer-software framework for managing components
- Dhulikhel Medical Institute, in Nepal
- Direct manipulation interface, a style of human-computer interaction
- Digital Media Initiative, a cancelled technology project run by the BBC from 2008–2013
- Direct Media Interface, a connection between components of Intel computer motherboards or between the CPU to a component of the motherboard.
- 1,3-Dimethyl-2-imidazolidinone, in chemistry, an aprotic solvent
- Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya Interaction, an interaction between neighbouring magnetic spins
- Dead Man Incorporated, a predominantly white prison-gang formed in Maryland
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Development Media International
- Digital Management, Inc., a provider of mobile enterprise, business intelligence and cybersecurity solutions and services.
- Digital Manga, Inc.
- Directorate of Military Intelligence, a department of the British War Office until 1964
- Dubai Media Incorporated, a company owned by the government of the Emirate of Dubai
- Dunder Mifflin, a fictional paper company on the American television show The Office
- Data Management Inc., a time-and-attendance software company