DLE may refer to:
- An ISO 269 envelope size
- Discoid lupus erythematosus, a chronic skin condition
- Data Link Escape, one of the C0 and C1 control codes
- DLE (company), a Japanese animation studio
- The IATA code for Dole–Jura Airport, France
- Dry Low Emission, an emission reduction technology used in gas turbines
(Dream Link Entertainment) is a Tokyo-based animation and entertainment company founded in 2001 by former Sony executive Ryuta Shiiki. DLE has gained notoriety in Japan for their flagship animated television and film series Eagle Talon, a surreal sitcom created entirely in Flash animation by popular creator Frogman (aka Ryo Ono). DLE has now produced over 30 properties and has business and creative partners in Shanghai, United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Singapore, India and North America where Hasbro is a stakeholder.