Crossword clues for dds
- One with drill skill: Abbr.
- Orthodontist's deg.
- Professional with an x-ray machine: Abbr.
- License to drill?: Abbr.
- Tooth-care deg.
- Person who's always feeling down in the mouth?: Abbr.
- Tooth specialist's deg.
- One whose work is filling?: Abbr.
- Driller's letters
- Cavity filler's deg.
- Bridge maker's deg.
- License to drill?
- Tooth filler, for short
- Canal checker?: Abbr.
- Drill specialist, for short?
- One who drills, fills and bills: Abbr.
- One concerned with 47-Across, for short
- One who might say "Brace yourself!," in brief?
- A doctor's degree in dental surgery
- Driller's deg.
- Degree for one who's studied calculus
- One with filling work?: Abbr.
- Canine checker: Abbr.
- Periodontist's deg.
- 33-Down initials
- Filling pro, for short
- Person who knows the drill?: Abbr.
- Person who does a lot of cleaning: Abbr.
- Drilling expert: Abbr.
- Crown creator, perhaps: Abbr.
- Drill wielder: Abbr.
- Oral surgeon's deg.
- Orthodontist, for one: Abbr.
- Person with a practice: Abbr.
- Filling maker: Abbr.
- Dentist's deg.
- Bridge builder, maybe: Abbr.
- Letters on a shingle
DDS may refer to:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, academic degree for dentists