DBE may refer to:
- .dbe, a file format extension used by the HP WindowsCE ActiveSync backup software.
- Dame Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, a grade within the British order of chivalry.
- Deadboy & the Elephantmen, an American indie rock band that operated between 2000 and 2007.
- Decibels electrical (dBe), a unit of measure which measures the ratio of gain or attenuation of an electrical circuit.
- Department of Basic Education - A Department of the South African Government responsible for schooling.
- Design-basis earthquake or design-basis event, the earthquake or event which a nuclear facility is built to withstand in a Design basis accident.
- Dibasic ester, an organic chemical compound.
- Diocesan Board of Education, a board of education governing the schools of a religious denomination within a religious diocese.
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, a term used in the United States to describe companies that are so certified by state governments.
- Dominet Bank Ekstraliga, a Polish basketball league.
- Don Bluth Entertainment, an animation studio.
- Double-balloon enteroscopy, an endoscopic technique for visualization of the small bowel.
- Double bond equivalent, a term used in chemistry.
- Double Buffer Extension, an X Window System extension.
- Dragonball Evolution, a 2009 film loosely based on the Dragon Ball manga.
- DBE (drug), also known as estrobin, a synthetic estrogen