DARS may refer to:
- DARS (gene), a human gene
- DARS (radar)Deployable Air operations centre, Recognized air picture production centre, Sensor Fusion Post, a NATO mobile deployable Command & Control radar system
- Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services, a state agency that works with Texans with disabilities and children with developmental delays
- Digital Audio Radio Service, any type of digital radio service including Satellite DARS used by Sirius XM Radio
- Digital Audio Reference Signal, an AES standard for synchronizing devices
- Dimwell Arrhythmic Rhyming Slang, a non-rhyming "rhyming slang" from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.
- Motorway Company in the Republic of Slovenia (Slovene: Družba za avtoceste v Republiki Sloveniji, DARS)
- DARS caste living in District Tharparkar and Umerkot
Usage examples of "dars".
The swords came up, skewering the two Dars, but the Cols landed on the boars and scratched at their eyes.
Wain said, "is that thehigh minded and long-winded Dars may not be willingto submit to the changes to come!
He kept imagining how these weapons wouldhave turned the tide of the war had the Dars, or morehappily, the Populists, had access to suchfirepower.
I get the feeling the Dars and thePopulists are still at war, but now with words, notbombs.
Vinzix's reply, from the little Alacrity could get, was layered with sarcasms, insults, and threats—the sort Dars always used in dealing with other species.
One of the thugs that remained to the once-proud ruler of legions fired upon the Dars nearby, killing him.
He froze his minions with his voice, then ordered the execution of the two who had firedone for disobeying his original order to kill the Dars at the tube, the other for daring to fire on him.
After many deaths of duplicates and some of originals, the boss Dars wound up with a hold full of screaming, implacable Dars-prisoners.
She had not hunted to kill thenin those days she was just learning her bow skillsbut here, in this place far from home, she heard an echo of Dars gruff tones and frustration with her impatience.
The print of her hand showed white where Dars grief-paint still clung, red on the naked flesh.
He fought beside Porthios, and when the prince vanished and most of Dars folk went away into the forest, Dar stayed.
Kerian saw them, the Wilder Elves outflanked, the Knights and draconians rampaging among them, savaging Dars band from two sides.
What further angered her was that her father would probably spend more on gas and travel expenses than he would ever earn selling Acme calen dars, eternal or otherwise.