Crossword clues for dali
- "Atomic Leda" painter
- Mustachioed Surrealist
- Artist Salvador
- Painter of dreamscapes
- "Anthropomorphic Bread" painter, 1932
- He's found in the Prado
- "The Hallucinogenic Toreador" painter
- "Hallucinogenic Toreador" artist
- "Crucifixion" artist
- "Lobster Telephone," e.g.
- Subject of a museum in St. Petersburg, Fla.
- "Burning Giraffe" painter
- "The Hallucinogenic Toreador" artist
- Salvador who painted "The Persistence of Memory"
- Subject of a museum in Figueres, Spain
- "Swans Reflecting Elephants" artist
- "Still Life - Fast Moving" artist
- "Swans Reflecting Elephants," e.g.
- "Burning Giraffes in Yellow" painter
- Surrealist played by Adrien Brody in "Midnight in Paris"
- "Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening" artist
- "The Burning Giraffe," e.g.
- "Swans Reflecting Elephants" painter
- Collaborator with Disney on the film "Destino"
- Co-writer of the Surrealist silent film "Un Chien Andalou," 1929
- Artist who said "I don't do drugs. I am drugs"
- Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989)
- Dream pictures artist
- Mustachioed artist
- "Tuna-Fishing" painter
- The "limp watch" painter
- "Tuna-Fishing" artist
- Bunuel collaborator
- MOMA work
- Limp watch painter
- "Inventions of the Monsters" artist
- Surrealist Salvador
- "Christ of St. John of the Cross" artist
- Dreamscape artist
- Painter of limp watches
- Flamboyant Surrealist
- "Diary of a Genius" author
- Spanish Surrealist
- "The Persistence of Memory" painter
- BuГ±uel collaborator
- "The Secret Life of Salvador ___"
- MOMA artist
- Picasso contemporary
- "The Persistence of Memory" artist
- Gala's husband and portraitist
- Noted Surrealist
- "The Burning Giraffe" painter
- "Christ of St. John of the Cross" producer
- Subject of a St. Petersburg, Fla., museum
Dali or Dalí may refer to:
Dali is a French-language album released in 1984 by French singer Dalida.
This album sees new collaborations with French song writers like Didier Barbelivien, Claude Barzotti, and François Valéry among others. Also Dalida decided to record a lot of covers for this album, huge international hits like I Just Called to Say I Love You (Pour te dire je t'aime), Against All Odds (Toutes ces heures loin de toi), Baby, Come to Me (C'etait mon ami) and Kalimba de Luna.
Releasing 3 main singles from it, Dalida was present almost every other week on French television during 1984. She also enjoyed many TV appearances on German TV and went back to Italy for a few TV shows after a 4-year break from Italian television. Dalida also launched her last big tour in France performing every night in front of sell-out crowds all over the French countryside.
To promote the album, a television special later released on VHS called Dalida Idéale was filmed in 1984, and directed by then highly rated director Jean-Christophe Averty. Although highly campy, this television special includes Dalida singing in 7 languages and dancing her way through a huge number of her earlier hits, all with the best video effects available at the time. Dalida also had a prestigious wardrobe during this show, changing more than 40 outfits from the best French and international fashion designers, showing off her amazing mannequin body for a woman of her age and keeping her "Glamour" and "DIVA" trademark gained during the disco era in the late seventies.
The Dali Skull, or Dali Man , is a nearly complete fossilized skull, probably representing an early form of Archaic Homo sapiens which lived in the Late Middle Pleistocene period. It was discovered by Shuntang Liu in 1978 in Dali County in the Shaanxi Province of China.
The dating of the skull has been a subject of debate. Uranium-series dating of ox teeth from the site obtained a date of 209,000 ±23,000 years, however, the nature of the association between the hominid cranium and the ox teeth remains uncertain. The fossil is considered to be the most complete skull of that time period found in China.
Access to Dali is restricted. The Dali cranium is currently housed in the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology in Beijing, China.
Dali is a crater on Mercury. It has a diameter of 176 kilometers. Its name was adopted by the International Astronomical Union in 2008. Dali is named for the Spanish painter Salvador Dalí, who lived from 1904 to 1989.
Dali is Ali Project's third studio album released on February 16, 1994.