Cotto is a surname.
Cotto may refer to:
- Cotto (name), a surname common amongst those of Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or Sephardic Jewish ancestry
- Delilah Cotto, an actress
- Henry Cotto, former baseball player
- Miguel Cotto, Puerto Rican professional boxer
- José Miguel Cotto, Puerto Rican professional boxer and brother of Miguel
- Abner Cotto, Puerto Rican professional boxer and cousin of Miguel
- Cotto salami, a cooked variety of salami
- Cotto (material), a type of Italian brick tile
- Vir Cotto, a character from the Babylon 5 universe.