Checa is a municipality located in the province of Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2004 census ( INE), the municipality has a population of 364 inhabitants.
Category:Municipalities in the Province of Guadalajara Category:Populated places in the Province of Guadalajara
Checa can mean:
- Checa, a municipality located in the province of Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, Spain.
- Checa, Ecuador
- Checa (Spanish Civil War), a slang term for the unofficial jails and torture chambers operated by leftists during the Spanish Civil War. The name comes from the Soviet secret police Cheka.
- Carlos Checa, Spanish motorcycle racer.
- David Checa, Carlos's younger brother, also a Spanish motorcycle racer.
- Maria Checa, a Colombian-American model and actress.
- Vicente Checa, a Peruvian philanthropist