CGE may refer to:Companies
- Canadian General Electric
- Compagnie Générale des Eaux, renamed Vivendi SA in 1998 and merged with Canal+ and Seagram in 2000 to become Vivendi Universal
- Compagnie Générale d'Electricité, now Alcatel
- Compagnia Generale di Elettricità S.p.A. was Italian company, primarily owned and managed by General Electric, USA.
- Czech Games Edition, a Czech boardgames editor.
- Constituent Grammatical Evolution, evolutionary algorithm.
- Computer generated environment
- Computable general equilibrium models, in economics.
- Conférence des grandes écoles
- Certificate of Education a British qualification
- Le Center for Gifted Education
- Central Government Expenditures.
- Conservative Group for Europe, known since April 2009 as Conservative Europe Group