Cee or CEE may refer to:
- Cee, Galicia, a municipality in the province of A Coruña, Galicia, Spain
- C, third letter of the English alphabet
- Central and Eastern Europe, a region encompassing former Eastern Bloc countries
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- CEE electrical standards
- Commission de l'équipement électrique, since 1985 the International Electrotechnical Commission standard for Electrical Equipment usually referring to power connectors
- Common Entrance Examination, taken by some children in the UK as part of the admissions process
- Creatine ethyl ester, a substance used to aid muscle development in bodybuilding
- Converged Enhanced Ethernet
- Center for Excellence in Education, an organization in the United States
- Centre for Environment Education
- Centre for the Economics of Education, London, England
- Communauté économique européenne, French abbreviation of European Economic Community
- Conjugated equine estrogens, primary constituent of compound drug Premarin
- Common Event Expression, a unified event language for Log management and intelligence
- Consortium for Energy Efficiency, an organization in the United States and Canada
n. 1 (Latn-def en name C c) 2 Something shaped like the letter C, such as a ''cee spring.''
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
"name of the letter C," 1540s.
Usage examples of "cee".
Cee had been almost hopeful when the tyramine seemed within their grasp.
Safe house, Ethan decided, must be a generic espionage term for any hideout, for Cee took him not to a home but to a cheap hostel reserved for transients with Stationer work permits.
CEE markets continue to dominate long-distance circuit-switched telephony, VoIP offers a unique opportunity for new operators to gain a foothold in this traditional monopolistic stronghold.
Quinn, Firefly, Bon Marche, Dom Pedro, Cee Squared, Omega, El NidoThorby resolved to see how Mata was doingSaint Christopher, Vega, Vega Prime, Galactic Banker, Romany Lass .
God in heaven, Cee, am I supposed to go in after him now that someone else has?
No, I wouldn't have made a move against him while we were traveling together - but God in heaven, Cee, am I supposed to go in after him now that someone else has?
Neetie wore awhite-and-yellow-flowered dress that made her dark skin look evendarker, and Nina, whose hours in the sun had brought out everyfreckle on her face, wore a dress Cee Cee bought her, which was apale yellow pinafore.
Cee Cee's favorite ice creamhad always been Dixie Cups, which she dug at and ate with a little flatwooden spoon.
Cee Cee remembered wistfullythose days of playing small clubs with Hal, and how she used to beable to stand offstage about to do her encore, and peek through thecurtain, trying to psych out the mood of the audience by their faces,and to figure out if they'd prefer "Knock Me a Kiss" or "Guess WhoI Saw Today.
Cee Cce asked looking at Nina's choices for school clothes, I'LL BE TtlERE 47"does an eight-year-old kid want to dress like a forty-year-oldwoman ?
People who always said, "You were brilliant, Cee Cce," even when she knew she wasn't.
Sometimes thereason was her certainty the kid would never go for it, wouldn't wantto change her name, and would never really think of Cee Cee as aparent no matter what Cce Cee did, so the idca of going through aceremony to get a piece of paper saying she was the parent seemedfalse and unnecessary.
Another ten cees covered the services of an off-duty cop to loiter near the side entrance and report to me when and if the gray-haired gentwho was registered as R.
I gave each of them two cees in used fives, tens, and twenties, made entries in the cash book, and supplied a few routine details, and they went.
When I had put the suitcase on the couch in the office, and he had opened it, and we had all gathered around to admire the contents, including Wolfe, he had taken out a couple of bundles of cees, counted off two grand and handed it to Orrie, then two grand to Fred, two to Saul, and five to me.