acr. 1 Committee ''or'' Center for Economic Development 2 Cambridge Electronic Design 3 Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc. 4 Council for Entrepreneurial Development 5 Computer Education and Design 6 Capacitance Electronic Discs 7 College of Environmental Design 8 Christian Engineers in Development 9 Centre for Education and Documentation 10 Community Economic Development 11 Counseling and Educational Development 12 Chemical Exchange Directory 13 Centre for Executive Development 14 Civil Engineering Department 15 Council on the Education of the Deaf 16 Centre for Educational Development 17 Canada Economic Development 18 California Environmental Dialogue 19 ''Collins English Dictionary'' 20 Consolidated Energy Design 21 Community and Economic Development 22 Cooperative Education Division 23 Cultural Entomology Digest 24 CONNECT: Entrepreneur Development
CED may stand for:
- The UC Berkeley College of Environmental Design
- Capacitance Electronic Disc, a playback-only video medium
- Classical electrodynamics
- Community economic development
- Collective Earth Defense from the video game Descent³
- Conjugate eye deviation
- In economics, Cross (price) elasticity of demand
- Committee for Economic Development
- Camurati-Engelmann disease, a rare genetic syndrome
- The Canadian Eskimo Dog
- Cumulative Energy Demand is suited to determine and compare the energy intensity of processes
- Short form of CygnusEd
Usage examples of "ced".
Cette insistance fit ceder les hesitations du capitaine: --Mardi, dit-il, je serai a Puyoo a 3 heures 55.
Corysandre avait commence par se revolter devant cette exigence, puis elle avait fini par ceder aux raisons de sa mere.
His chest brushed her arm again, and she took a deep breath through her nose and wondered if his cologne was a combination of ceder and neroli or something else altogether.
Another portrayed a computer-enha-n, ced screen that showed a picture of the factory area, as if seen height of three or four miles.
Damnit, Ced, this planet has enough deceptions to cope with without having to deal with a human one as well!
Temí ceder a la tentación de mostrarles ese milagro atroz que socavaba la ciencia de los hombres.