CBE may refer to:
- CBE, IATA code for Greater Cumberland Regional Airport.
- CBE, ICAO code for Aerocaribe, airline based in Cancun, Mexico.
- CBE, International Meteor Organization designation for Coma Berenicids.
- CBE, Railway code for Coimbatore Junction
- CBE, Competency-based education, another term for Competency-based learning
- CBE, the former callsign of the CBC Radio One AM station in Windsor, Ontario.
- CBE-FM, callsign of the CBC Radio Two FM station in Windsor, Ontario.
- Brazilian Fencing Confederation, or Confederação Brasileira de Esgrima
- Cat-back exhaust, a type of automotive exhaust.
- Calgary Board of Education, public school board for the city of Calgary, Alberta.
- Cell Broadband Engine, a multi-core general purpose CPU developed jointly by Sony, Toshiba and IBM.
- Center for the Built Environment, a research institution at UC, Berkeley.
- The Central Bank of Egypt, the central (or reserve) bank in Egypt.
- Chemical beam epitaxy, a thin film growth method using beams of molecules.
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, a branch of engineering dealing with the physical and life sciences.
- Christians for Biblical Equality, a Christian organization primarily focused on advocating gender equality.
- College Basketball Experience Classic (CBE Classic), pre-season college basketball tournament.
- Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, a grade within the British order of chivalry.
- College of Built Environments, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, an Ethiopian bank founded in 1963.
- Common Base Event, a computing term referring to IBM's implementation of the Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) Event Format standard.
- Congregation Beth Elohim, a Reform synagogue in Brooklyn, New York founded in 1861
- Conqueror of the British Empire, a self-awarded title of the Ugandan dictator, Idi Amin.
- Council of Biology Editors, a former name of the Council of Science Editors, who publish the CBE style guide.
- Cross Bronx Expressway, a major freeway in the New York City borough of the Bronx.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth, a 2014 video game
init. 1 Commander of the Order of the British Empire 2 Component Boolean Expression 3 Calculated Best Estimate 4 Command Budget Estimate 5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common%20Base%20Event
Usage examples of "cbe".
The Order of the Peacock (Third Class) was to be awarded to Gerald Haskins, CBE, for his work on the drainage system of Teske.