CASM may refer to:
- Cost per Available Seat Mile, a measure of unit cost in the airline industry
- Canadian Air and Space Museum, a former museum located in Toronto
- Centre d'Art Santa Mònica, a public venue in Barcelona, Spain
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Mathematics, a qualification formerly gained from Part III of the Mathematical Tripos at Cambridge University
- Chinese Academy of Surveying and Mapping, an organization affiliated with the State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping
- Collaborative group on Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining, an association for artisanal mining
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies in Music, part of the University of Adelaide
- Centre for the Analysis of Social Media, a group founded by the UK think tank Demos
acr. '''Cost per Available Seat Mile''': a method of calculating operating costs in the travel industry. It is derived by dividing total operating expenses by total ASMs.
Usage examples of "casm".
Despite his best efforts, sar casm tinged his own voice at the last, and Nikki's chin raised belligerently.