Bugi is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Lidzbark Warmiński, within Lidzbark County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately north-west of Lidzbark Warmiński and north of the regional capital Olsztyn.
While traditionally Prussian, with the Second Peace of Thorn in 1466 the area became part of the Kingdom of Poland until 1772; 1772-1945 Kingdom of Prussia and Germany ( East Prussia).
Bugi is a village in Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland.
Bugi may also refer to:
- Lontara alphabet, ISO 15924 code Bugi
- Buginese language, an Indonesian language also known as Bugi
- Agob language, a Papuan language
- Nambu language, a Papuan language
- Saint Bugi, 6th century Welsh Christian saint