Bugg is a common dance style in Sweden and is very popular on the dancefloors, when dansbands play. Bugg is a four-step dance and performed at different paces (120–180 BPM). Bugg is a partner dance and follows certain basic rules, but is essentially improvised, with the woman following the man's lead. Acrobatic moves are not allowed on national or international dancecompetitions. Swedish Bugg belongs to the swing dance family and closely resembles Modern Jive.
Bugg is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Damian Bugg, AM, QC, former Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions 1999–2007
- George Bugg (1769–1851), Anglican deacon and curate in England and a Scriptural geologist
- Mary Ann Bugg (1834–1867), female bushranger in mid 19th century Australia
- Robert Malone Bugg, American politician and a member of the United States House of Representatives
- Stuart G. Bugg (born 1958), lawyer, author and consultant specialising in commercial law, contract law and contract management
Bugg is a common dance style in Sweden.
Bugg may also refer to:
- Bugg (surname)
- Bugg, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in Hickman County