BRW may refer to:
- Black and red ware culture
- Black River and Western Railroad
- Blairstown Railway
- Brunswick railway station
BRW (magazine), formerly Business Review Weekly, a defunct Australian magazine
- BRW Rich 200, an annual rich list founded by the magazine.
- Wiley Post–Will Rogers Memorial Airport in Barrow, Alaska, USA
BRW (formerly Business Review Weekly) was an Australian business magazine published by the Fairfax Media group. It regularly compiles lists which rank corporations and individuals according to various criteria, similar to Fortune magazine in the United States. BRW provided news and commentary on the economy, business and investment in Australia. The magazine reported on successful business strategies, investments and entrepreneurialism. Cover stories and features concentrated on ways to make money and improve businesses. Each week BRW focused on a sector or topic relevant to business people or investors.