BRR may refer to:
- Balanced repeated replication, a statistical technique for estimating sampling variability
- Barra Airport (Scotland) (IATA airport code)
- Barrhead railway station, a Scottish railway station
- Binary Revolution Radio, a hacker internet radio show
- Bit-rate reduction, another term for data compression
- Bit Rate Reduction, a name given to an audio compression scheme used in the SNES
- BMW Rolls-Royce AeroEngines GmbH, in short form BMW Rolls-Royce, a former joint venture company of BMW AG and Rolls-Royce plc
- Book Rights Registry, disburses revenue from Google Book Search
- BRR dances
- Business Readiness Rating
- Badan Rehabilitasi dan Rekonstruksi or BRR NAD-Nias, an Agency for Rehabilitation and Reconstruction of Aceh and Nias
- Black Rose Rollers, a roller derby league from Hanover, Pennsylvania
alt. An expression used to express being cold, to show shivering. interj. An expression used to express being cold, to show shivering.
Usage examples of "brr".
Each time the cellphone brrred, however, he would grab the handset, turn his back, and speak in hushed tones into the mouthpiece.