BRB may refer to:
- Bank of the Republic of Burundi or Banque de la République du Burundi, the official name in French of the central bank of Burundi
- Barbados, ISO country code BRB, country in the Caribbean Sea
- Barreirinhas Airport, IATA Code BRB, airport in Barreirinhas, Brazil
- Be Right Back, Internet/chat slang, also sometimes treated as a synonym of "bathroom break"
- The Beatles: Rock Band, 2009 music video game
- Benefits Review Board, a part of the United States Department of Labor
- Beta Ray Bill, a fictional character from the Marvel universe
- Beveled rim bowl, clay bowls most common in the 4th millennium B.C.
- Bibliothèque royale de Belgique, the Royal Library of Belgium
- Big red button, a type of command button
- Birmingham Royal Ballet, a ballet company
- Blaire Reinhard Band, a New Jersey rock band
- Blood-retinal barrier, cells in the eye that prevent certain substances from entering the tissue of the retina
- Brandenburg an der Havel, German car number plates BRB, town in Brandenburg, Germany
- BRB Internacional, a Spanish animation studio.
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn, a Swiss railway
- Brigade de répression du banditisme, a special police unit of the French Ministry of the Interior.
British Railways Board, the former governing body of British Railways
- BRB (Residuary) Ltd., its successor
- Britton-Robinson buffer
- Buckling restrained brace, a specialized earthquake bracing system
init. (alternative case form of BRB nodot=1 English) (gloss: be right back).
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
by 1996, Internet chat acronym for be right back.