BPC may refer to:
- Banco de Poupança e Crédito, an Angolan bank
- Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation, a government tourism organization of Bangladesh
- Boost Protective Cover, for the Apollo Command/Service Module
- Battery Park City, a neighborhood in New York City
- Bible Presbyterian Church
- Bits per channel (bpc) or bits per color (bpc), referring to color depth
- Blais Proteomic Center at Dana–Farber Cancer Institute
- Border Protection Command, an Australian Government interagency command responsible for control of the Australian border and the Australian Exclusive Economic Zone (AEEZ)
- BPitch Control, a Berlin-based electro and techno record label operated by Ellen Allien
- Brewton–Parker College
- British Pharmaceutical Codex
- British Pharmacopoeia Commission
- British Phosphate Commission
- British Polling Council
- British Purchasing Commission
- Buckley Park College, an Australian School
- Burns Philp, an Australasian Food Company
- BPC (time signal), a low frequency time code time signal from China
- Bâtiment de projection et de commandement ("projection and command ship"), the official name for the Mistral class of amphibious assault ships.
- BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation
BPC (time signal)
BPC is the callsign of a time signal broadcasting from the BPC Shangqiu Low-Frequency Time-Code Radio Station, cooperatively constructed by the National Time Service Center of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Xi’an Gaohua Technology Co., Ltd.1, since April 25, 2002.
BPC transmits a time signal on 68.5 kHz, which can be used for synchronizing radio controlled clocks. As opposed to other time signal transmitters, the signal format is not published openly; a special license is required. The transmission site is situated near Shangqiu, Henan Province at .
BPC broadcasts at 90 kW for 21 hours per day, with a 3-hour break from 05:00–08:00 (China Standard Time) daily (21:00–24:00 UTC). BPC includes both conventional amplitude modulated time code and additional spread-spectrum time code, about which little is known.
init. 1 the British Pharmaceutical Codex 2 British Potato Council 3 British Pharmaceutical Conference 4 British Poultry Council 5 Business Planning and Consolidation