Bolak or Bolaq may refer to one of the following:
- Bolaq is a channel in Kazan, the capital city of Republic of Tatarstan, Russia.
- Bolak (Blue Language) is a disused constructed language invented by Léon Bollack in 1899.
- Geziret Boulak (lit. Boulak Island)
- Boulak Bridge (aka Abou El Ela Bridge)
- The Egyptian Museum was created in 1863 at Boulak by French egyptologist Auguste Mariette.
- Boulac Corniche (or Boulak Corniche)
- Boulaq a district of Cairo, Egypt.
- Bulak, Surabaya, subdistrict in Surabaya, Java, Indonesia