BLR may refer to:
- Base Lending Rate, the rate banks refer to when calculating how much interest to charge for a loan
- Bad Lip Reading, a viral video series consisting of improperly lip-synced videos of famous musicians and politicians
- BLR, The abbreviation for the country of Belarus, it's language code is 639-1
- Bengaluru International Airport; and previously HAL International Airport. BLR is the IATA code of the primary airport in Bangalore, India
- Beta-lactam Ring Records, an independent record label
- Blacklands Railroad, a Texas-based railroad
- Blang language, the three digit ISO 639:b language designation code for the language of the Blang people of Africa
- Breech-loading rifle, a rifle loaded to the rear of the trigger
- Broad emission-line region, the region of ultraviolet and optical radiation coming from an active galaxy
- Browning BLR, a hunting rifle
- Burkitt lymphoma receptor 1 (BLR1), also known as CXCR5
- Blacklight: Retribution, a free first-person shooter game
n. (context lang=en astronomy) (initialism of lang=en broad-line region)
Usage examples of "blr".
We’re producing 2000 blr units, fluctuating upward to 2100 every few minutes.
We're producing 2000 blr units, fluctuating upward to 2100 every few minutes.