n. (context lang=en astronomy) (initialism of lang=en broad-line region)
BLR may refer to:
- Base Lending Rate, the rate banks refer to when calculating how much interest to charge for a loan
- Bad Lip Reading, a viral video series consisting of improperly lip-synced videos of famous musicians and politicians
- BLR, The abbreviation for the country of Belarus, it's language code is 639-1
- Bengaluru International Airport; and previously HAL International Airport. BLR is the IATA code of the primary airport in Bangalore, India
- Beta-lactam Ring Records, an independent record label
- Blacklands Railroad, a Texas-based railroad
- Blang language, the three digit ISO 639:b language designation code for the language of the Blang people of Africa
- Breech-loading rifle, a rifle loaded to the rear of the trigger
- Broad emission-line region, the region of ultraviolet and optical radiation coming from an active galaxy
- Browning BLR, a hunting rifle
- Burkitt lymphoma receptor 1 (BLR1), also known as CXCR5
- Blacklight: Retribution, a free first-person shooter game
Usage examples of "blr".
We’re producing 2000 blr units, fluctuating upward to 2100 every few minutes.
We're producing 2000 blr units, fluctuating upward to 2100 every few minutes.