Bik, BIK or bik may refer to:
- .bik, the file extension for the Bink Video file format
- Bik, the nickname of Dr. Bikram DasGupta, Canadian psychotherapist and scientist in psychology
- Bik, the nickname of Brendan McFarlane, an Irish Republican activist
- ISO 639:bik, one of the language codes for Bikol (spoken in the Philippines)
- Frans Kaisiepo Airport, Biak
- Bik, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Bcl-2-interacting killer, a human gene
- Benefit in Kind, the value of something for tax purposes
- Baig, There are various other alternative spellings used today as well, such as: Begg, Beg, Beigh, Beyg, Bayg, Bek, Bik.
Usage examples of "bik".
He said, "Would it happen, by any chance, that this youngster, Bik, was the best archer you have here?
He said, “Would it happen, by any chance, that this youngster, Bik, was the best archer you have here?