The name Bese can refer to the following:
- Bese family, an ancient Swedish noble family
- Bese (Bhatkal district) village in Bhatkal district, Karnataka State, India
- Hungarian name of Stejărenii, a constituent village of Daneș commune in Romania
- Barnabás Bese (born 1994), Hungarian football player
- Gunilla Bese (1475–1553), Finnish noble, fiefholder of Vyborg Castle 1511-1513
- Valeria Bese or Valeria Motogna-Beșe (born 1979), Romanian handball player
Usage examples of "bese".
While on patrol, we were beset by ruukha, and I alone survived-but my spells attracted a human wizard.
By all of our gods, I beseech you, don't drive us into doing so with force.
Human armathor of Cormanthor, named so by the Coronal, sent here by Mystra to do something important that remained yet hidden from him-and beset on all sides by the ambitious, ruthless, arrogantly powerful young elves of this realm, chafing under the old ways and unwelcome new decrees of the Coronal and his court .
La princesa me encarga que le bese la mano —replicó Montenegro entre dos bocanadas azules—.
The girl cast one beseeching glance toward Queen Mathilda, who reclined on a couch, then clasped her hands at her breast, shut her eyes, and began to pray.
Anxious to provide a remedy, without creating much disturbance, they induced Bese Magalotti, his relative and enemy, to signify to the Signory that Filippo, not having attained the age required for the exercise of that office, neither could nor ought to hold it.
The L'Aquilani, in order to have a defender in their rebellion, raised the banner of the church, and sent envoys to the pope, to submit their city and themselves to him, beseeching that he would defend them as his own subjects against the tyranny of the king.
Bereavement turned out to be beset with comforting formulae for the bereaved, 'no doubt springing from the shared unconscious mind, used by every generation that had preceded her and who had lost someone close to them.