María Nieves Rebolledo Vila, better known by her stage name Bebe (born May 9, 1978) is a Spanish singer, songwriter, and actress who rose to international fame with the singles "Malo" and "Ella".
Tiago Manuel Dias Correia (born 12 July 1990), better known by his nickname Bebé, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Eibar.
Abandoned by his parents at a young age, Bebé grew up in a homeless shelter near Lisbon. He began his football career as an amateur with Loures before joining Estrela in 2009. A year later, he was signed by Vitória de Guimarães but transferred almost immediately to Manchester United for a fee of about £7 million, despite manager Alex Ferguson admitting he had never seen Bebé play.
Unable to make an impression on the Manchester United first team, he spent time on loan with Turkish side Beşiktaş and back in Portugal with Rio Ave and Paços de Ferreira, before joining Benfica permanently in July 2014.
Bebe (given name)
Bebe, Bèbè, or BeBe is a given name, and may refer to:
- Bebe (entertainer) (born 1978), Spanish singer, songwriter, and actress
- Bebe Anderson (1918–2014), American film and television actress
- Bebe Barron (1925–2008), American electronic music pioneer
- Bebe Buell (born 1953), American model and singer
- Bebe Moore Campbell (1950–2006), American author of three New York Times bestsellers
- Bebe Daniels (1901–1971), American actress, singer, dancer, and producer
- Bèbè Kambou (born 1982), Burkinabé football player
- Bebe Manga (1948–2011), Cameroonian makossa singer
- Bebe Neuwirth (born 1958), American theater, television, and film actress
- Bebe Rebozo (1912–1998), American banker and businessman
- Bebe Rexha (born 1989), Albanian-American singer-songwriter
- BeBe Winans (born 1962), American gospel and R&B singer
Bébé is a 2008 French comedy film written and directed by Clément Michel and starring Clément Michel, Marie Denarnaud, Olivier Clastre, Audrey Fleurot and Pascale Roberts.
Bébé is a song written by famous Senegalese international singer Youssou N'Dour and composed by Ibrahima N'Dour. This song appears in "Hétéroclite", a record of French singer Cynthia Brown. The music video (a making of the recording session) was shot by French filmmaker Jérémie Carboni.
Bebe (futsal player)
Bebe may also refer to:
- Rafael García Aguilera, a Spanish futsal player commonly known as Bebe
- Euclides Gomes Vaz, a Portuguese futsal player commonly known as Bebé