Banak may refer to several different places:
- Bana cathedral (also called Banak), a medieval Armeno-Georgian cathedral in Penek, Turkey
- Banak, alternate name of the city of Bank, Iran
- Banak, Fars, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Banak, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Banak, Norway, a peninsula in Porsanger, Finnmark county, Norway
- Lakselv Airport, Banak, an airport in Finnmark county, Norway
- Station Group Banak, a military airbase in Finnmark county, Norway
- Banak Shöl Hotel, a historical hotel in Lhasa, Tibet
Usage examples of "banak".
He took comfort in knowing that he had done his duty well, and that his expedition to the peaks east of the battlefield had helped to turn the tide of the raging conflictat least enough so that Banak Brawnanvil had managed to get the great majority of dwarves down the cliff face and safely into Mithral Hall ahead of the advancing orc horde.
And a hot wave of shocking force rolled over them, over Catti-brie, Shoudra, and Nanfoodle, over squealing Pikel and wide-eyed Banak, over the battling warriors, dwarf and orc alike, throwing them all to the ground.
AND A HOT WAVE OF SHOCKING FORCE ROLLED OVER THEM, OVER CATTI-BRIE, SHOUDRA, AND NANFOODLE, OVER SQUEALING PIKEL AND WIDE-EYED BANAK, OVER THE BATTLING WARRIORS, DWARF AND ORC ALIKE, THROWING THEM ALL TO THE GROUND.