BACC may stand for:
- Bachelor of Accountancy (B.Acc.), an academic degree.
- Baccalauréat, French high school diploma
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre, a contemporary arts museum in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Bay Area Climate Collaborative, a non-profit organization in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Billiards Association and Control Council, a now defunct governing body of professional billiards and snooker.
- Blocco Automatico a Correnti Codificate, an Italian train protection system.
- Broadcast Advertising Clearance Centre, a former British non-government organization responsible for pre-approving television commercials.