Crossword clues for ava
- Ex of Frank and Artie
- Gardner of "On the Beach"
- 1990 Hollywood autobiography subtitled "My Story"
- She played Eloise in "Mogambo"
- Big name in 50вЂ™s Hollywood
- Moira's player in "On the Beach"
- Ex of Artie, Frank and Mickey
- ___ Gardner who married Frank Sinatra
- Clark's co-star in "Mogambo"
- Frank's wife before Mia
- Ex of Artie and Mickey
- Gardner of Hollywood
- Ex of Mickey
- An ex of Frank
- Ex of Artie and Frank
- Gardner of "The Night of the Iguana"
- Palindromic girl's name
- Gardner of the silver screen
- ___ Gardner, Mrs. Sinatra #2
- Glamorous Gardner
- "Nip/Tuck" character Moore
- Gardner who was once married to Frank Sinatra
- Frank Sinatra's wife before Mia
- One of Frank's four wives
- Palindromic girl
- Hollywood's Gardner
- Frank Sinatra's second
- DuVernay who directed "Selma"
- "___: My Story" (Tinseltown autobiography)
- A.I. woman in 2015's "Ex Machina"
- "Selma" director DuVernay
- Palindromic woman's name
- One of Frank's wives
- Director DuVernay of "Selma"
- Gardner who played the Barefoot Contessa
- Sinatra's wife between Nancy and Mia
- Seat of Missouri's Douglas County
- "Ex Machina" robot
- Director DuVernay
- Gardner of "Mogambo"
- Rock video award
- Fred Astaire's daughter
- Actress Gardner
- One of Frank's exes
- Ex of Ol' Blue Eyes
- A Mrs. Mickey Rooney
- Samoa's official plant
- Gardner of Tinseltown
- Modern music prize
- Burt's "The Killers" co-star, 1946
- Ex-wife of Mickey and Frank
- Gregory's "On the Beach" co-star
- MTV prize
- Acting Gardner
- Gardner of "The Barefoot Contessa"
- Gardner of "Show Boat"
- She married Mickey, Artie and Frank
- Clark's "Mogambo" co-star
- Gardner of film
- 90's film autobiography subtitled "My Story"
- One of Frank's 27-Down
- Hollywood autobiography subtitled "My Story"
- A Gardner
- Kitty in "The Killers," 1946
- Gardner of "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"
- Film "Contessa"
- Prize televised on MTV
- She played Sarah in "The Bible"
- Frank's second ex
- 1990 film autobiography "___: My Story"
- Ex of Mickey, Artie and Frank
- Bogie's "Barefoot Contessa" co-star
- The second Mrs. Sinatra
- 1990 film star autobiography subtitled "My Story"
- Burt's "The Killers" co-star
- She married Mickey
- One of Mickey's exes
- Gardner on screen
The Collaborative International Dictionary
n. (alternative form of kava English)
Housing Units (2000): 319
Land area (2000): 1.064237 sq. miles (2.756360 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.005778 sq. miles (0.014964 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 1.070015 sq. miles (2.771324 sq. km)
FIPS code: 03103
Located within: Illinois (IL), FIPS 17
Location: 37.889346 N, 89.496355 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 62907
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Housing Units (2000): 1493
Land area (2000): 3.104881 sq. miles (8.041605 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 3.104881 sq. miles (8.041605 sq. km)
FIPS code: 02674
Located within: Missouri (MO), FIPS 29
Location: 36.955176 N, 92.663114 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 65608
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Ava or AVA may refer to:
The poet Ava (c. 1060 – 7 February 1127), also known as Frau Ava, Ava of Göttweig or Ava of Melk, was the first named female writer in any genre in the German language.
- redirect AVA
Ava is a feminine given name in the English and in other languages. Its recent popularity is ultimately due to a number of celebrity babies of the 1990s, who were ultimately named after American actress Ava Gardner (who had died in 1990).
Ava (stylized as AVA) is an approved tall skyscraper in Seattle, Washington. The building, designed by Weber Thompson, is planned to have 39 floors, and is planned to be located at 8th Avenue and Pine Street. The plan calls for a luxury hotel on floors 10 through 17, with 200 condominiums comprising the upper floors. Construction was originally scheduled to commence in 2007, however with the late-2000s recession the project was placed on hold pending an improved market.
AVA is a Finnish television channel owned and operated by MTV3.
Usage examples of "ava".
Her sister and cousin looked at her expectantly, and Ava winked at them.
Elizabeth faded quite from sight next to Miss Holcomb, a situation Ava was certain Elizabeth would remedy in short order.
Greer laughed roundly at that, and Ava inadvertently glanced at the entrance of the ballroom again.
But Ava felt that old tug of sorrow for the hapless knight and smiled.
The offer was met with some reluctance by Ava, Phoebe, and Greer, for Lady Purnam believed, by virtue of her close association with their mother, that she had a duty to insinuate herself into their lives and instruct them on all matters to do with propriety.
She could be very tiresome in that regard, and the suggestion that Ava might have to sit an entire evening with her was more than she could possibly endure.
But Lady Downey had trained Ava to be nothing if not exceedingly polite, and with a slight sigh, she resigned herself and leaned back in her chair.
She could not sit like a duck on a pond all night, so Ava carefully began to persuade Lady Purnam to have her new barouche plucked from the stream of carriages outside to drive Ava home.
Before she did so, however, Ava saw her opportunity in this so-called tragedy.
The coachman held his hand out to Ava, which she took and quickly ducked inside, landing on a thickly padded velvet squab, the same deep red color of the silk covered walls.
After what seemed like minutes, Ava finally realized she was in the wrong carriage.
Lady Ava, I am beginning to believe you do not esteem my good company.
I must bestow my admiration on you, Lady Ava, so that you will not cut me so openly again.
He hovered there, and Ava prepared herself to be kissed by lifting her chin slightly.
Lucille as if they were seeing her for the first time, but Ava quickly returned her attention to Egbert.