- ASUE (Germany) - Germany's Association for the Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Use of Energy.
- Arizona State University's Eastern campus
- A Series of Unfortunate Events, a children's book series written by Lemony Snicket.
- Alfred Asue, a bishop from Equatorial Guinea
- Awyu-asue, a language of West Papua
- Sou-sou, or Esusu, a traditional method of saving money in Africa and the West Indies
ASUE (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Sparsamen und Umweltfreundlichen Energieverbrauch e. V.) - The Association for the Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Use of Energy - is a German association founded in 1977.