Crossword clues for asr
init. 1 air-sea rescue 2 automatic speech recognition 3 automatic system recovery 4 anti-slip regulation
ASR may refer to:
- Asr, the daily afternoon prayer in Islam
- Acute stress reaction, a psychological condition arising in response to a terrifying or traumatic event
- Adult sex ratio, the ratio of males to females in adult populations of a particular species
- Alkali Silica Reaction, a reaction between alkali and amorphous silica which occurs over time in concrete leading to its destruction
- Analyte specific reagent, a class of biological molecules
- Automotive shredder residue, a mixture of metallic waste resulting from the shredding of automobiles
- Soybean rust (a.k.a. Asian Soybean Rust), a disease that affects soybeans and other legumes
- Aquifer storage and recovery, the re-injection of potable water back into an aquifer for later recovery and use
- Airport surveillance radar, a radar system used at airports to detect and display the position of aircraft
- Answer/seizure ratio, a telecommunications success determination ratio
- Traction control system (a.k.a. Anti-Slip Regulation), an electro-hydraulic system on production vehicles designed to prevent loss of traction
- Automatic Send Receive, a designation used by Teletype Corporation for teleprinters that contain a keyboard and punched tape equipment
- ASR Nederland, a Dutch insurance company
- Academy at Swift River, a coeducational therapeutic boarding school for teenagers
- Erkilet International Airport (IATA code: ASR), a Turkish military airbase and public airport
- Apple Software Restore, a command line utility in Mac OS X
- Automated System Recovery, a feature of Windows XP and lower Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Automatic system recovery, a device or process that detects a computer failure and attempts recovery
- Speech recognition (a.k.a. automatic speech recognition), the conversion of spoken words to text
- AnnaSophia Robb, actress, model and singer
- Arnav Singh Raizada, fictional character in the Indian daily soap opera Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
- Abellio ScotRail, a train operating company in Scotland
- Air-sea rescue, the coordinated search and rescue of sea-bound accident survivors
- Alternate Supply Route, for military logistics as opposed to MSR
- American Sociological Review, an academic journal
- Accelerated Share Repurchase, a method that publicly traded companies may use to buy back shares of its stock from the market
- Arizona State Route
''' Asr(Radar) ''' is an Iranian Passive electronically scanned array long range radar unveiled in 2013. The Air Surveillance Radar or ASR is a 3-D solid state phased array radar, capable of detecting boats, low flying aircraft with a radar cross section of 4 meters in a 200km distance. The radar jointly designed and built by Islamic Republic of Iran Navy and Ministry of Defence and Armed Forces Logistics (Iran).
Usage examples of "asr".
She Wd friendto emghdent aer nat mo aevinng,, A friend ere artlw ias awwctn waageImcets aboentmkinr oung r a it pawol, n, waoncrtetd mcak asr toaer onbagefualteeltotd G theoingll fld.