Apulum may refer to:
- The Latin name of Alba Iulia
- Apulum (castra), the Roman fort of Alba Iulia
- Apulum (company), a Romanian porcelain manufacturing company
- Apulum (Acta Musei Apulensis), a periodical issued by the National Museum of Unification Alba Iulia
- Apulum Alba Iulia, the former name of FC Unirea Alba Iulia, a football team
Apulum, officially S.C. Apulum S.A. is a manufacturer of porcelain products, founded in Alba Iulia in 1970. It is Romania's largest porcelain producer and one of the main European exporters.