AMSA or Amsa may refer to:
- Amsa-dong, a neighbourhood in Seoul, South Korea
- Amsa Station, a subway station in Seoul, South Korea
- Advanced Manned Strategic Aircraft, project name for the Rockwell B-1 Lancer
- Advanced Math and Science Academy Charter School, a public charter school in Marlboro, Massachusetts
- American Meat Science Association
- American Medical Student Association
- American Men's Studies Association
- American Moving & Storage Association
- Association of Marist Schools of Australia
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Australian Medical Students' Association
- Aerolineas Mundo S.A.-AMSA, a defunct Dominican airline
Usage examples of "amsa".
It takes place in three acts: three times the metamorphosed Gregor Samsa ventures out of his room, with tumultuous results.
Gregor Samsa, awaking, sees "numerous legs, which were pitifully thin compared to the rest of his bulk.
After Gregor Samsa's incarnation, Kafka showed a fondness for naked heroes -- animals who have complicated and even pedantic confessions to make but who also are distinguished by some keenly observed bestial traits -- the ape of "A Report to an Academy" befouls himself and his fur jumps with fleas.
The Samsas, one should notice, are Christian, crossing themselves in moments of crisis and pinning their year to Christmas.
Above the table on which a collection of cloth samples was unpacked and spread out -- Samsa was a commercial traveler -- hung the picture which he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and put into a pretty gilt frame.
It did not take her long to establish the truth of the matter, and her eyes widened, she let out a whistle, yet did not waste much time over it but tore open the door of the Samsas' bedroom and yelled into the darkness at the top of her voice: "Just look at this, it's dead.
Gustav Janouch suggested that Samsa, the hero of the story, sounds like a cryptogram for Kafka.
Samsa is not merely Kafka and nothing else [Samsa ist nicht restlos Kafka].
It is stated that his patriotism got the religious colour by his contact with one Swami Hamsa.