Albright may refer to:
- Albright (surname)
- Albright, Alberta
- Albright, West Virginia, West Virginia
- Albright College, a liberal arts college located in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Albright Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, New York
- Albright Memorial Building, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Albright special, a knot
Albright is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Bill Albright (1929–2013), American player of Canadian football
- Brent Albright (born 1978), American professional wrestler
- Charles Albright (born 1933), American serial killer
- Charlie Albright, American classical pianist
- Chris Albright (born 1979), American soccer player
- Fuller Albright (1900–1969), American endocrinologist
- Horace Marden Albright (1890–1987), American conservationist
- Ivan Le Lorraine Albright (1897–1983), painter and artist
- Jacob Albright (1759–1808), American Christian leader and founder of the Evangelical Association
- John J. Albright (1848-1931), American businessman and philanthropist
- Joseph Medill Patterson Albright (born 1937), former husband of US sec. of state Madeleine Albright
- Joseph Albright (1938–2009), American jurist and Justice of the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- Lola Albright (born 1925), American singer and actress.
- Madeleine Albright (born 1937), U.S. Secretary of State during the Clinton Administration
- Nat Allbright (1923–2011), American sports announcer
- Tenley Albright (born 1935), American female skater and Olympian
- William Albright (musician) (1944–1998), composer, pianist and organist
- William F. Albright (1891–1971), biblical archaeologists
- Dr. Mary Albright, played by Jane Curtin on 3rd Rock from the Sun
- Sally Albright, played by Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally...
Albright, WV -- U.S. town in West Virginia
Housing Units (2000): 113
Land area (2000): 0.287906 sq. miles (0.745673 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.032413 sq. miles (0.083949 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.320319 sq. miles (0.829622 sq. km)
FIPS code: 00748
Located within: West Virginia (WV), FIPS 54
Location: 39.493503 N, 79.638640 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 26519
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Usage examples of "albright".
West Point class reunion in 1939, Albright was forced to admit that Adamson had indeed found a faster route to military advancement than he had.
Lieutenant Colonel Albright was on his way to England to bring the device to the United States.
Colonel Albright learned that he owed his promotion to the suggestion of the chief signal officer, not General Adamson, and that his detail to the General Staff Corps had been directed by Admiral Leahy himself, as a cover for his secret communications role.
One such bomb, Admiral Leahy told Albright, would have an explosive force equivalent to that of twenty thousand tons of trinitrotoluene, better known as TNT.
Special Channel users proliferated, Albright grew increasingly worried that the necessary close control of the Special Channel would be lost.
The order had come from Admiral Leahy, but it had originated with Albright, who thought it entirely likely the Germans had come up with improvements to their devices that he wanted to know about.
Colonel Albright, and he told me to make sure everybody was in the billiards room at ten.
Colonel Albright and Captain McCoy had private thoughts, which they did not express, about the Thompsons: Albright wondered, if it came down to it, how effectively Lieutenant Easterbrook could use his Thompson.
Colonel Albright looked closely at Zimmerman and saw that he had inserted fired 9mm cartridges in his ears as protection against the noise, then saw that McCoy had done the same thing.
Colonel Albright was relieved to see that Easterbrook was familiar enough with the weapon not to lose control of it.
McCoy asked, and Albright understood that the conversation was now not between colonel and captain but between close friends.
Colonel Albright stood at the ladder leading down from the door in the fuselage.
General Adamson, who has Colonel Albright with him, has probably left the Pentagon by now.
He had things to discuss with Albright he could not discuss within the hearing of Sampson.
You heard what General Albright said about getting to see General Stillwell as quickly as possible.