Akula is the Russian word for shark. It may refer to:
, Щука-Б or Shchuka-B in Russian
- Typhoon class submarine, Акула or Akula in Russian
- Russian submarine Akula (1908), a submarine built for the Imperial Russian Navy
- Oksana Pochepa (born 1984), stage name Akula, Russian pop singer and model
- Akula, a music genre, Afro Rap/Hiphop as propergated by the group Black Maskuraderz, a cultural sprited live African music that encapsulates the core essence of African heritage as handed down by African ancestry.
- Kaula in Kashmir Shaivism