Akna (Inuit mythology)
Akna may refer to:
- Akna, goddess of fertility and childbirth in Inuit mythology.
- Akna, goddess of motherhood and birthing in Maya mythology.
- AKNA, AT-hook transcription factor which contains AT-hook binding motif.
- Akna, Armenian name of the now ghost town formerly being Agdam, Azerbaijan.
- Lake Akna (Kotayk), a lake in the Geghama mountains, Armenia
- Lake Akna (Armavir), a lake in the Ararat plain, Armenia
AKNA is an AT-hook transcription factor which contains AT-hook binding motif. The protein is expressed as different isoforms. AKNA is known to upregulate expression of CD40 and CD154.