The ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club e.V.) (General German Automobile Club) is an automobile club in Germany, founded on May 24, 1903 as German Motorbiker Association ("Deutsche Motorradfahrer-Vereinigung"), and was renamed to its present name in 1911.
With more than 18 million members in May 2012, it is the largest automobile club in Europe. It is also the largest motorcyclist association in the world, with 1.5 million members.
ADAC is an initialism which means any of the following:
- Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Council of South Australia
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC)
- Acting Deputy Assistant Commissioner
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club e.V. the German Auto club
- Asset Design As Constructed, a data specification of Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia (IPWEA)