ACRS can refer to:
- Accelerated Cost Recovery System, a historical accounting practice described along with the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System ( MACRS)
- Air Cushion Restraint System, an airbag
- Aluminium Conductor Steel Reinforced wire, used by electric power utilities
- Ancient Culture Research Society, a non-profit organisation focusing on archaeological research
- Advisor Committee on Reactor Safeguards
- Asian Conference on Remote Sensing, a yearly event spearheaded by the Asian Association of Remote Sensing (AARS), Asia’s largest society of remote sensing scientists and professionals.
- Astrographic Catalog Reference Stars, a star catalog published by the U. S. Naval Observatory