Crossword clues for acro
a. of or pertaining to something that combine acrobatic elements with that of something else.
Acro may refer to:
- Acro dance, a dance style that combines classical dance technique with acrobatics
- Acropora, a type of coral
- Acro Sport, an aircraft manufacturer
- Acroyoga, a partner based acrobatic yoga practice
- "Red acro bug", a copepods in the family Tegastidae
- Grob 103 Twin II Acro, a sailplane manufactured by Grob Aircraft
Usage examples of "acro".
Arthur would be left in Brittany until he was three or four years old, then at a safe time of year Ralf would bring him acro ss from Brittany to Ector's home.