Crossword clues for acar
Acar is a type of salad made in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore.
Acar may also refer to:
- Acar (surname)
- Acar, Sason, a village in Sason, Batman, Turkey
- Acar (genus), a genus of clams
Acar is a Turkish surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Denho Acar (born 1974), Turkish mobster
- İsmail Acar (born 1971), Turkish painter
- Numan Acar (born 1974), Turkish-German actor and film producer
- Onur Acar (born 1983), Turkish footballer
- Serkan Acar (1948–2013), Turkish football player
- Tolgahan Acar (born 1986), Turkish footballer
- Veli Acar (born 1981), Turkish footballer
Acar is a type of vegetable pickle made in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. It is a localised version of the Mughlai Achaar. It is known as atjar in Dutch cuisine, derived from Indonesian acar. Acar is usually prepared in bulk as it may easily be stored in a well-sealed glass jar in refrigerator for a week, and served as the condiment for any meals.