ABB is a Swedish-Swiss high-tech engineering multinational.
ABB may also refer to:
- ABB Grain, an Australian agribusiness
- αΒΒ, a deterministic global optimization algorithm
- African Blood Brotherhood, a former radical black liberation group in the United States
- The Allman Brothers Band, an American rock band
- Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, a peer-reviewed scientific periodical
- RAF Abingdon's IATA code
- Akron and Barberton Belt Railroad's reporting mark
- Anti-Bardell Bachelor Band
- Bankon language, a Bantu language of Cameroon
n. 1 A type of yarn for the warp. 2 A rough wool from the inferior parts of the fleece, used for the woof or weft. (First attested around 1150 to 1350.) 3 (context UK English) A filling pick used in weaving.(R:MW3 1976: page=2)
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Abb \Abb\ ([a^]b), n. [AS. [=a]web, [=a]b; pref. a- + web. See Web.] Among weavers, yarn for the warp. Hence, abb wool is wool for the abb.
Usage examples of "abb".
Suddenly Abbs and Delts were beside him, a redheaded woman slung between them, unconscious.
V, the Abb Gvresin says: Je comprends trs bien le systme du pre Milleriot qui forçait communier des gens quil apprhendait de voir retomber dans leus pchs, apr.