Aban may refer to:
- Aban, a term in Zoroastrian doctrine
- Aban (month)
- Aba (people), an ethnic group of Siberia
- Aban number
Apas () is the Avestan language term for "the waters", which, in its innumerable aggregate states, is represented by the Apas, the hypostases of the waters.
Aban is the eighth month of the Iranian calendar. Aban has 30 days. It begins in October and ends in November by the Gregorian calendar.
Aban is the second month of autumn, and is followed by Azar.
Aban is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Gonzalo Abán, Argentine footballer
- Aaron Aban, Filipino basketball player
- Aban Marker Kabraji, Pakistani biologist and academic
- Aban Elias
- Aban ibn Taghlib, Shia scholar, Quranic reciter
- Aban ibn abi-Ayyash
n. The eighth solar month of the Persian calendar.
Usage examples of "aban".
No wonder that summer camp was aban- ver wouldn't go up as high as that, would it?