.sa is the Latin alphabet Internet country code top-level domain ( ccTLD) of Saudi Arabia. Domains of this type can be registered through SaudiNIC, a department of the Communications and Information Technology Commission. The Arabic alphabet ccTLD of Saudi Arabia is السعودية.
The second-level domains that are officially open to third-level registrations are:
- com.sa: Commercial entities and registered trademarks
- edu.sa: Educational institutions
- sch.sa: Elementary and secondary schools
- med.sa: Health services (hospitals, clinics, etc.)
- gov.sa: Governmental entities
- net.sa: Internet-related services (ISPs, web hosting, portal sites, etc.)
- org.sa: Non-profit organizations
- pub.sa: Entities or individuals that do not fit in other categories, including personal names.